If you or your family member is having difficulty managing day-to-day activities, assisted living care is an excellent option. At Grace Manor Hunters Creek, we cater to seniors who want an active, independent lifestyle but need a little help with daily tasks such as meals, self-care and housekeeping. Our residents enjoy a home-like environment and as much independence as they want, with the comfort and security of knowing that care and support are available if they need them. We provide a full range of care, so our residents stay with us as the level of care they need increases.
On-Site Health Services
Grace Manor residents may benefit from visiting healthcare providers such as primary care, podiatry, and other practitioners like physical, occupational and speech therapy services, laboratory and diagnostic services as available via local providers.
We offer residents a full range of services to make their everyday lives easier, such as:
- Delicious meals prepared by our dining services department and approved by a licensed nutritionist.
- Multiple menu options at each meal, including alternatives.
- Discreet and dignified personal assistance.
- Beauty and barber services.
- Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry service.
- A social director who organizes engaging events and outings.
- Resident transportation.